LITGROUPS Fall 2021 Registration information
LITGROUPS is excited to offer our FREE fall program for students in Brandon! Like last fall, we are offering two groups for fall 2021 at our building at 662-10th Street.
Our first group will offer programming for grades 3-4 students on Monday and Wednesday. Our second group will offer programming for grades 5-6 on Tuesday and Thursday. Both groups will be 10 weeks long, from September 27 to December 2.
- Monday and Wednesday – Grades 3-4 – 3:30-5:00 pm.
- Tuesday and Thursday – Grades 5-6 – 3:30-5:00 pm.
We have a maximum number of 8 spots available per group. After you submit your registration, you will receive an email from one of our staff no later than the next business day. You will be notified either of confirmation that your registration has been successful, or that your child has been put on a waiting list due to the group maximum already being reached. If you do not receive a follow-up email from one of our staff in a timely manner, please contact our office at 204-727-1251, or email@example.com. Please only register your child if they are able to attend regularly, to allow us to include as many students as possible.
This is a unique year due to Covid-19. We are taking every precaution to ensure that we are offering programming that is safe for students. Our safety protocol includes the following mandatory measures:
- A maximum number of 8 students allowed in each group, based on the size of the space used
- A controlled entrance and exit, with students entering one at a time
- Hand-washing upon arrival; available hand sanitizer (provided by LITGROUPS)
- The mandatory use of a face mask for every attending person.
- Social distancing of 6 feet (using 6-foot tables, spaced 6 feet apart)
- Regular, daily sanitizing measures
- Separate supply bins for each student
Please do not register your child if you and your child will not comply with these measures; they are not optional and children will not be allowed to participate without adherence to these practices. This is for the safety of everyone.
Parents must arrange for their child’s safe transport to and from LITGROUPS each day, and provide current emergency contact information.